Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Configuration of SQL Server 2000 Instance

OK.

What I ask about is

how to configure a SQL Server 2000 Instance that allow different copies of my Application to access it

Simply (" my Application with users on LAN and ONLY ONE SQL Server 2000 is installed on a machine that connected with this LAN ")

How I can connect to this SQL Server AND What is needed about any specific configuration options

and If So , How I can deploy these configurations when distributing my Application

- I mean SQL Server configuration-

Thanks more for help

please any answer

on the server check "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\svrnetcn.exe" to make sure network protocols are enabled.

on the workstations check: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cliconfg.exe

No comments:

Post a Comment