Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Configuration Package doesn′t work

Good morning....
I work with many packages in 3 environments...development, homologation and production.
I had in each enviroment the table WCOT_Config with your configurations for this enviroment. There's a connection called Config wich have a expression
ServerName = System::MachineName to pickup the right server for each enviroment.

My package catches the configuration that is in the machine which the expression of the Config points. This

was functioning perfectly, but now my new packages that i place in the

production server are importing for the development server.

Suddenly the configuration stopped to function, but only for the new packages.

I have to check anything else for the package uses the configuration ?

Sorry my poor english ! heeheh

Thanks to everybody

Hy people,
I found the problem....the configuration was using the wrong connection
Thanks to everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment